Friday, November 12, 2010

That's What I'm Talking About

Little Britches is funny. She has attitude and spunk and says the funniest things, on a regular basis. Her quotes are pretty famous, and I thought today I'd share a few.

Me "Hey Little Britches, do you wanna go outside and ride bikes?"
LB "Uhhh yeah Mom! Thats what I'm talking about!"

Me "So what do you want from Santa this year?"
LB "A telescope"
Me "Where did you ever hear of a telescope?"
LB "One of the boys in my class has one."
Me "Well those are pretty hard to make, I don't know if Santa can make one at his workshop."
LB " *sigh* Mom, Santa can make Aaa-neee-thing. *eye roll* Duh."

Me "Mini Boots, come on, please listen, you need to put your clothes on."
Me under breath "what are we going to do with him?"
LB "Maaaybeee send him to the farm?"

LB "Mom, I am a Drama Queen right? Just like you are a Drama queen too... right?"

I love that girl. She's awesome. And.... that's what I'm talking about.

1 comment: