Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh Sister

Actual conversation between my sister and I:

*Sister- By the way, I am totally in the Mom's club. I'v been peed on, pooped on, spit up on, and she screamed for two hours on the drive to the cabin. Such joy!
*Me- LOL. Welcome to the Mafia.
*Me- Mighty Mouse only wants to breastfeed when I am standing up (so relaxing) or laying down (which I totally have time for every two hours).
*Sister- Seriously. Can they make it any harder on us?
*Me- I don't want to know. Because I am pretty sure the answer is yes.

And then Little Britches decided to paint her toe nails (my bathroom floor is now a lovely shade of red).... and Mini Boots pooed in his pants on the way to the toilet... while I was laying down breastfeeding.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to both of you for making my morning. Welcome to the club new mommy.... it only gets better from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HILARIOUS! I also love your profile pic. can we be best friends??
    xo, Lydia

    ReplyDelete