Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nice to Meet You

So here's the deal guys, I have been pouring over blogs and I have totally found some new ones I love! But they all have one thing in common. Names have been changes to protect the innocent. Or in my case, the guilty. I love a good nick name, so I couldn't resist. But of course you have to know who it is I am talking about.... which brings us to this blog. Now you already know I am Liz, but you might not know my kids names... and if you know my hubby's name, well it's changing.....

Super Boots AKA Daddy- I think the boots portion is obvious, (if you read this) and 'super' just fit. Because in my little corner of the world he is a super hero. An amazingly brave, self sacrificing, kiddie corralling, dinner making, grocery getting, hilarious Super Man... err Boots.

Little Britches AKA Daughter and Oldest Child- Because she is too big for her britches most days, and I thought calling her sassy pants was mean. She is the total boss lady and runs the boys in our house like only an (admittedly cute) evil genius can.

Mini Boots AKA Son #1 and Middle Child- He looks like and exact copy of Super Boots... but miniature. And don't we all love things that are miniature?

Mighty Mouse AKA Son #2 and Baby- Because for the longest time he barley peeped, and when he did, he squeaked. Until he was screaming for boob.... hence Mighty Mouse.

So there you have it. My family. I love them all... until about 8:15 am when I dream of childless tropical vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment