Sunday, October 31, 2010

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm

Halloween was awesome. I couldn't have asked for it to go much better. The weather? A wonderful Florida 70 . The candy? Plentiful and already raided. The kids? Cute as can be, super excited and surprisingly well behaved. But there were three things I saw that made me get all spazzy and annoyed.

1. To the mini adults Trick-Or-Treating, if you are old enough to have a Monroe Piercing, you are too old to be Trick-Or-Treating. Also if you boobs are shoved into a corset. You. Are. Too. Old.

2. To the guy driving his kids from house to house, really? Despite the fact that you come off as incredibly lazy, it's creepy. I mean, are you planning on snatching one of the innocent Trick-Or-Treaters? Because I see a car slowly following children in my neighborhood I am pretty sure you have an underground lair filled with kids chained up. So yeah, I'm watching you potential pedophile. And taking down your license plate.

3. To the Mom Trick-Or-Treating for the two month old baby, I know that candy is for you. That baby isn't old enough to be getting anything other than boob or bottle so just tell me you have a major case of PMS and I'll gladly fill your bag with miniature snickers, because I get that. But don't insult my intelligence and stop pretending we don't know what you're up to.

You know there are always gonna be a few who make you go hmmm. But in spite of the weirdo's it was amazing. We are all in candy comas.... and I can't wait til next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment