Thursday, October 28, 2010

Are You Up For It?

So I've been thinking. I need a new challenge in my life. My kids are awesome but I, the Mommy and ruler of all, am needing a bit more right now. Something for me to hang my hat on. Something thats stands alone. Super Boots is gone and the whole only talking to kids thing is making me a little bit crazy. Since I am this close to turning into that Mom who chats up the grocery store cashier I need an outlet. And in case you haven't noticed writing is like the BEST outlet for me. So I am making a deal with myself. The month of November will be my first full month of blogging. As in I'm gonna do it every day... excluding weekends and holidays. Now I'm not saying my posts are gonna be super awesome, but I'm gonna put something out there every day. Because I have more time while he's gone. And by more time I mean no one to talk to while I sip a glass of wine, completely exhausted after bedtime. It's gonna be a month full of adventures in cracked out holiday madness, IEP's, one insane thanksgiving road trip, and I want to share it with you. Wish me luck, and check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment