Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Major Mania

I haven't blogged in a while. I've had some life changing experiences in the last several months and have needed time to process and digest the new directions.

I am expecting my third child! We have decided to wait to find out the sex, and I am really looking forward to the Dr announcing "It's a ........!" I am so thrilled, and also incredibly wary of what that will mean for my sanity! Experience has taught me that while I will rise to the occasion, the struggles of raising children increase with each new bundle of responsibiltiy... I mean joy! This may be our last, so I am savoring every moment.

More immediatly, my son Harrison was diagnosed with a language disorder. He has Expressive/Receptive Language Disorder, as well as Speech Articulation disorder. I was quite sad about this at first, and I allowed myself a weekend to cry and morn the notion of a perfect and easy childhood for him. But I know if I am ok with it, he will be too. Life isn't ever perfect, even in childhood. I just had put on my mom jeans and just deal with it. It was time for action.

So I am back in the saddle, preggo and kickin ass for my little man! Let the MANIA continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment